Like a warm spring breeze, this fizz will satisfy your senses. Lively and bold, Vya Sweet Vermouth marries cohesively with the fresh sweetness of strawberries and the slight bitterness of Camomile buds- topped off with sparkling wine, this low-alcohol drink is delicious at anytime. Enjoy this Spring Fizz Cocktail Recipe at your next celebration!
2 oz Vya Sweet Vermouth
½ oz. Deviation
½ oz. Lemon Juice
2 Chamomile buds
Top with sparkling wine
1. Slice the strawberries in quarters.
2. In a pint glass, add Vya Sweet Vermouth, steep the strawberry slices and chamomile for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the chamomile buds
4. Muddle the strawberries
5. Add the Deviation and lemon juice.
6. Fill the glass with ice and shake well.
7. Strain over ice into rocks glass.
8. Garnish with a chamomile bud.