Valentine’s Day With Quady Elysium Black Muscat
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to create an extra special experience for your loved ones. Whether you get to spend it with your significant other, friends, family or your favorite four-legged friend, it’s a great time to slow things down and show your appreciation for each. Here are three simple ways to use Quady Elysium Black Muscat to create a special experience for those you care about most!
1. Craft a cocktail from the heart.
Create an elegant experience for your loved one with this sensational Elysium Sour. Packed with black cherry flavor and the deep lusciousness of Quady Elysium Black Muscat Dessert Wine, this seductive drink puts the love into a traditional whiskey sour.
2 oz. Elysium Black Muscat Dessert Wine
1 oz. Bourbon
1 oz. Freshly squeezed lemon juice strained through a fine sieve
1 tsp Simple syrup
Combine with ice and stir until cold. Strain into a glass containing three large ice cubes. Garnish with long lemon peel strip.
2. Snuggle up with your favorite romantic movie and our favorite late night adult drink, Elysium Hot Chocolate.
Whether you’d like to admit it or not, everyone loves a good romantic story. There is something touching about sharing the experience of laughing, crying, and watching true love unfold on the screen that helps build a bond in any relationship, and who doesn’t picture themselves living out those moments in the movie? Shhh… We won’t tell. So curl up with that special someone and share it over a hot cup of Quady Elysium Black Muscat spiked hot chocolate. Not sure which movie to pick? Last year Harpers Bazaar put together a stellar list of the most romantic movies of all time. Check it out here!
3 cups Elysium Black Muscat Dessert Wine
1 cup Bing or rainier cherries, halved and pitted
1/4 cup Sugar
1 Cinnamon stick
½ cup Cream
1 ½ cups Milk
Pinch of salt
3 oz. Dark chocolate, finely chopped
2 oz. Milk chocolate, finely chopped
1. Place the Elysium, sugar and cinnamon stick in a saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Add cherries and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard cinnamon stick (makes 3 ½ cups). Separate the Elysium Cherries from the Elysium sauce, place to the side.
3. In a separate bowl, add milk, cream, and salt to a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Heat up the milk. Occasionally, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula to prevent the milk from scorching. Bring it to a simmer so that bubbles appear along the side of the pan. Once simmering, remove the pan from the heat.
4. In a bowl, add both chopped chocolates. Whisk together until the chocolate has melted. Whisk in the Elysium sauce until the drink is creamy and smooth. Serve warm with whipped cream and Elysium cherries.
Tip: Chocolate can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, to be reheated by stove or microwave when ready.
3. Satisfy your loved one’s sweet tooth with this chocolate dipped delight!
Looking for that extra special Valentine’s Day gift that lets your loved ones know you care? Mouthwatering and decadent – sweetin’ them up with this special Quady wine themed treat. With aromas of rose and flavors of dark berries, these easy-to-make Quady Elysium Black Muscat Dessert Wine soaked chocolate covered strawberries are sure to add an extra special touch.
4 cups Fresh strawberries
3 cups Elysium Black Muscat Dessert Wine
2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp Vegetable oil
For Elysium Soak
1. Wash strawberries. Pat dry.
2. In large bowl or glass jar pour Elysium over strawberries. Make sure they are fully submerged.
3. Cover. Let soak for 24 to 36 hours.
4. Remove berries from Elysium. Gently pat dry.
For Chocolate Dip
1. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil over low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Dip berries in chocolate.
4. Place dipped berries on a prepared baking sheet to dry.
5. Enjoy once dry!
Keep it simple this holiday and enjoy some Quady sweet wine this V-Day. Be sure to check out our Valentine’s Day $2.14 Shipping Sale happening online from now until 2/15/19! SHOP HERE.