Elysium Soaked Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Looking to add an extra touch to your Valentine’s Day dessert? With aromas of rose and flavors of dark berries and lichi, these Quady Elysium Black Muscat Wine soaked chocolate covered strawberries will definitely do the trick!
4 cups fresh strawberries
3 cups Elysium Black Muscat
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp vegetable oil
For Elysium Soak
1. Wash strawberries. Pat dry.
2. In large bowl or glass jar pour Elysium over strawberries. Make sure they are fully submerged.
3. Cover. Let soak for 24 to 36 hours.
4. Remove berries from Elysium. Gently pat dry.
For Chocolate Dip
1. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil over low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Dip berries in chocolate.
4. Place dipped berries on a prepared baking sheet to dry.
5. Enjoy once dry!