Negroni Gummy Bears
In honor of Negroni week, we’ve come up with some fun applications of the cocktails. I have to admit… This is my favorite! I have always been a fan of gummy candies, but when you add the bitter, sweet, and warming spice flavors of a Negroni to the mix– theses are hands down my favorite happy hour treat! Plus, they take little effort to make and will impress your Negroni Week celebrating friends! These tasty treats are for adults only.
Here’s how you make them:
1- 3 bags of gummy bears
1 cup Vya Sweet Vermouth
1 cup floral gin
1 cup Campari
- Separate the bears by color. I chose red, orange, and yellow to represent the colors of a Negroni, but you can choose whichever colors you prefer.
- Pour Vya Sweet Vermouth in one bowl, the gin in another, and Campari in the last.
- Place bears in bowl(one color per bowl)
- Cover each bowl with saran wrap and place them in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Check on your gummies after 2 hours. Stir them so they do not stick together.
- Strain out the booze.
- Spread the bears on a plate or cutting board to dry for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!